Things have been a little quiet on the Neighbourhood Plan lately. However, it looks like we are rolling again. Essentially, as reported earlier (https://uckfieldplan.co.uk/2016/…/26/action-in-rural-sussex/ ) we brought in Action in rural Sussex (AirS) to help us structure what is going on. They have now provided us with a “scope of work” outlining what they propose to do for us with estimates.
The Statement of Work outlines how AirS might assist during the various stages of creating a neighbourhood plan. For example, options might include:
- Project Management and Review
- Governance and Inception (lines of accountability etc.)
- Communication Plan
- Review of evidence base, which includes existing surveys and Local Authority planning information
- Steering Group and Key Stakeholder workshop
- Community engagement
- Preparation of the draft plan
- Then taking it through submission and referendum stages.