have created draft policies, based on the comments you have provided during the community engagement. These policies were presented at the 16 April 2016 Neighbourhood Plan Policies event. We would like your comments too.
Beware that the policies are WORKING DRAFTS ONLY.
They are not finalised and work continues to refine the content.
The policies are available for view and comment as:
- The Neighbourhood Plan Policies document (opens in new tab/window), which lists all the policies – select the link to view, save or print.
- individual web pages containing the policies by theme:
Please send your comments to email@example.com or comment below.
It would be helpful if, for each policy that you wish to comment on, you could include:
- the number of the policy that you are commenting on
- whether you agree or disagree with that policy,
- any suggested changes to that policy.
The Welcome Pack (opens in new tab/window) was used at the 16 April 2016 Policies Event to explain some of the background to the plan.
At the event, people provided comments.